General Park Use Permits and Applications


My Party Jumpers prepared comprehensive information on park permits. We did all the research so you don’t have to lift a finger about it. If you’re a resident of San Diego, La Mesa, Chula Vista, or any of the neighboring areas, get in touch with us on setting up our jumpers at the local park of your choice. We’d gladly answer your questions and work with you so you can have the best possible party and event for your little one – without the hassle on your part.

Below are links and sites you can visit to check the General Park Use Permits and Applications:

City Of San Diego:

City of La Mesa:

Port of San Diego:

County Of San Diego:

City of Chula Vista:


Facility and Park Use Permit application (PDF)


Special Event Request Application (PDF)


Additional fee will be added for generator rental. If you have any questions about park permits please call us at (619) 817-9237. We will be happy to assist you.

City Parks Require a park permit. Customers are responsible to obtain this before the day of the event.

Other Areas We Serve

Carmel Valley, San Marcos, Mira Mesa, Encanto, Escondido, Carmel Valley, Clairemont, Eastlake, Escondido, National City, Imperial Beach, La Jolla, Alpine, Lakeside, Otay Mesa, San Marcos, El-Cajon, Coronado, Santee, Encanto, Carlsbad, Bonito, Encinitas, La Mesa, Poway, Lemon Grove, San D


To Top